a work in progress

a work in progress

Thursday, June 4, 2009

say what?

true stories

while picking up my room i told the girls to get all the toys off my floor and out of my room. kadence says "ya mom, you are too big to play with them."

at my doctors appointment the girls stood in the doorway while i was getting my vitals done. after finishing and walking to the doctors room, kambel said "did they look in your ears mom?" i confirmed her suspicion (they were taking my temperature) and she squeezed my hand and said "you are so brave mommy."

trying to expand our food choices in our home, i cooked pork one night for dinner. kadence clearly let me know "this pork tastes like sticks." when did she eat sticks??

while trying to keep my cool with the kids, i calmly (i think i was calm) told them that they had better listen, because i was starting to get angry. kambel asks "like hulk smash?" yes dear. and i turn green.

finally, kadence has quite the imagination. she is always making up other names for herself or her babies. she came to me while i was doing the dishes and said "mom, i want a different name, a fancy one, what one can i have?" i was patient and honestly told her that i liked the name victoria and she could go by tori. she liked it and wanted me to pick a middle name, but before i could spill one out she had one. she picked secret. my daughter wants to be named victoria secret. what have i done...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!! Those are sooooo cute!!!!!! Your kids are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete