a work in progress

a work in progress

Sunday, September 19, 2010

my freebie

i think it is safe to post this now.  this is something crazy that has happened, but believe me, i am thankful!  ty has 100% potty trained himself.  that is right, all by himself.  my plan, (huh!) was to start working with him this winter when we were locked inside all day.  well, one rainy day here, he started running around without his diaper and has not turned back.  i thought it was just something he was playing with, feeling the cool breeze and such, and then back to the diaper.  but not ty.  wow!  it has been 10 days since i have changed a poopy diaper... since june of 2004 i have been changing diapers.  this will be a nice change!  i have to admit that he is so cute when he pees.  he pees on everything outside.  the car tires, the bushes, the bricks, even the slide - the girls didn't think that was cute!  hehe.  must have been a deal with potty training this year - train two and get one free.  this is my freebie!  it has been a bit of a change for me too.  i was carrying him back from the bus stop on my hip and he says "ouch mommy, you are hurting my peanut!"...so funny.


trying to figure out which stool he likes


his big muscles!

2 comments:

  1. Where's my freebie? I had to potty train two at once! That's okay. But if Ty is feeling like sharing the secret, have him give Kreid some insight. :P

    p.s. YAY for you! No diapers!!!

    ReplyDelete