a work in progress

a work in progress

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

lived closer

on yet another day (this lady doesn't sit still!!) aunt momma helped me make a 'new' vegetable garden area.  this ground is horrible, so we tried to make it better.  we planted several different vegetables, started tomatoes in huge pots, planted flower pots and made a fabulous herb pot.  it was wonderful. she taught me about planting mint in its own container or it will take over (boy did it!).  she told me about one of her old bosses showing her the proper way to gently water plants - and then when he would walk away she would soak them, hahahahaha. i wish this lady lived closer.













1 comment:

  1. Kelly
    I also wished we lived close I will come back for another lesson to teach you. You pick the topic and we will start.

    ReplyDelete