a work in progress

a work in progress

Friday, April 26, 2013

see it closer

well.  in late fall i decided to go outside and trim up a few bushes before the winter set in here.  i am the official hedge trimmer in the house, i love doing it, love the tool, but this day it didn't love me.  my fingers got a little too close to the electric blades and snipped the tip of two fingers.  once it happened, i kept going, thinking it was just the cold weather as to why my fingers were throbbing.  after a few minutes i ran up to eric to have him take a look (my hand was in a fist the entire time), he took one look and loaded me up.  there was no bleeding until we got to the ER, when i took the pressure off.  ended up with a fracture and five stitches.  photos are from my phone, so sorry for the quality...not that you would want to see it closer.









1 comment: