a work in progress

a work in progress

Saturday, January 25, 2014

carried my end

another new athletic adventure for me.  exercising is my drug.  crossfit has always been 'known' on my end, but always something along the lines of "you get hurt with crossfit" "they do a ton of crazy stuff" "how can you get a workout in in 12 minutes?"  once i was able to get the kick in the butt and actually try it, i knew that this was what i was looking for!  there are many many things i need to learn to get better at, but that is what keeps me coming back to these c.r.a.z.y workouts.  i couldn't have gotten any better coaches to help me along the process.  it is hard to be patient with myself, my body and my results, but i know that being consistent is the key (and maybe no more drive thru), but i will get there!  this was a little crossfit competition that i participated in.  probably out of my league, but i carried my end.  




No comments:

Post a Comment