a work in progress

a work in progress

Sunday, August 23, 2009

1/16

one week down.

'they' (who ever 'they' is...he sure knows a lot) say the more you talk about a new task the more you will stick to it. so i will keep you all updated of my ups and downs of marathon training.

this was what my schedule looked like this week:

sunday: rest ;)
monday: 4 miles with 3 minutes of hills
tuesday: cross train, i chose 45 minutes of cycling (catie joined me)
wednesday: yoga
thursday: hour run
friday: rest
saturday: 6 miles

this week wasn't bad. i logged in 15.75 miles, plus cross training. slowly the mileage will increase and my endurance will too. catie spoiled me with a garmin watch that keeps track of your mileage, pace, laps, heart rate - basically everything but runs for me. it uploads to my computer all by itself and charts out all your information. it is pretty stinking cool. thanks sis!

hit the ground running tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment