a work in progress

a work in progress

Sunday, September 6, 2009

3/16 - rite of passage

wow. wow. wow. i am training for a marathon. can you believe it?? me either. since i included my previous sunday run in week 2, this week looks minimal... but that is okay. i have hit a huge landmark. a rite of passage you can say. i have officially gotten my first black toenail or runner's toe, which may result in loss of the poor guy (just the nail, not the toe). and boy it was painful!! i was able to stick a needle under the nail (my big toenail) to drain all the fluid and it was like getting a new toe... that said, here was my schedule this week.

monday: off
tuesday: 45 spin
wednesday: yoga/stretching
thursday: 6 miles
friday: one hour (a little short due to nail pain)

back on track with the regular schedule starting tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. your toe is gross. but i'm jealous of it.

    ReplyDelete