a work in progress

a work in progress

Sunday, September 6, 2009

a few of my favorite things

i have discovered a few things here lately that have made my life easier - and i love them. thought i would share... my rice cooker. wow. like finding and old friend. found this little guy in the back of the cabinet (not that i keep my old friends there), waiting patiently to do its job. and it has! glide floss. looooooove it. i actually want to floss several times a day! it is fabulous. bear naked granola. omg. i have to control myself. it is perfect! and mostly what has become a favorite thing for me is singing "twinkle twinkle little star" to ty when he is ready for a nap or bedtime and watching his eyes roll back trying to stay awake to listen to it. love it. thanks for our children eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment